Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Begining

There are so many kinds of art and I don't think an art blog can be just one kind of art. It has taken me so long to finally make this page simply because I didn't know what kind of art blog I wanted. I could have a photography blog, an instructional art blog, a graphic art blog and so many more options are out there. 
I realized last night that there are no photographers or graphic artists, artists are just a kind of person that see the world differently and know how to express it in unique ways. 
So here we go, This is what I see and I hope I can show you something amazing. 

-Phoenix

1 comment:

  1. So true about it never being just one kind of art that speaks to us. Artist hear and see everything everywhere. And I cannot wait to see what you see. <3

    ReplyDelete